Quiz winners and those allusive answers.
Thank you to everyone that came to play the quiz, with over 50 entrants into the quiz the best score remained a 9/10. We used our Terminus technology to keep track of all participants and scores during the conference. The average score was a 7 and most participants came from New York, New Jersey and Illinois. Congrats to all of our winners and without further ado, here are the answers!
1. Do you need a hunting license to catch mice in Ohio? True.
2. A violin is made up of 70 separate pieces of wood? True.
3. The fortune cookie was invented in China. False. America.
4. Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes. True.
5. A Kangaroo baby is 3 inches when it’s born. False. 1 inch.
6. In the 1600’s Brandy was used in thermometers instead of mercury. True.
7. “You have Lost That Loving Feeling” was the most played song on American radio in the 20th century. True. Over 8 million times.
8. There are clocks in Vegas Casinos. False.
9. The carburetor of the first Harley-Davidson built in 1903 was made of a tomato can. True.
10. Gmail by google launched on April Fool’s Day in 2004. True.
Thanks for playing and see you next year!!!